What Services Do We Offer?
Think of us as a “medical office” that comes to you:
- Primary care providers with geriatric specialization
- Rapid onsite or in-home medical management of acute illness, symptoms and problems
- Primary care at home including long term surveillance and management of chronic illnesses
- Medication prescription and management
- Coordination with in-home health care services including x-ray, EKG, ultrasound, physical therapy, lab services, home health care, and hospice care providers
- Hospital readmission prevention
- Caregiver support
- Dementia management
- Disease prevention and health promotion education
- Advanced directives counseling
- Free video conferencing to hold meetings with distant family members
- Encrypted text communication for busy professionals
- e-Prescribing and electronic medical records
What Insurance Do You Accept?
Elder Care of West Michigan accepts most major insurance providers* listed below. If you have questions, please call us at 616.366.4234 and we will be happy to help you.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- United Health